miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

My day/ My week/ My weekend

My day
I usually get up at 7:25. Then, I get dressed and make the bed. I have breakfast at 8 o'clock. After that I go to school by bike at 8:40. The school starts at 9 o’clock; there we study a lot of subjects. At 13:30 I have lunch at the canteen. The school finishes at 17 o’clock on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, but on Wednesday and Friday we finish at 15 o’clock. At 21 o’clock I have dinner and at 22:30 go to the bed.

My week
On Monday and Wednesday I go to private lessons and on Tuesday and Thursday I go to the tennis lessons.

My weekend
On Saturday I usually get up and I have breakfast at 8:15. In de afternoon I sometimes meet friends or go to the cinema.
On Sunday I do my homework and relax!!!!!!!


Tortós-Sala Granés, Joan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario